Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:57 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Chi_trekker wrote:
Wit,

I enjoyed reading your story. Here's my take - many latinas are just sooooo IMMATURE. Seriously, I think you were just being TOO NICE and she was looking to take advantage of the situation.

I'll share one of my own experiences... I brought a girl I've been seeing to the beach. We made a pit stop in Jaco on the way to Manuel Antonio. We took a walk down the beach and made our way to the Copa. I ordered drinks at the pool bar. We got in and were sitting at the pool bar. A little context - this girl is 24 and has only been to the beach 3 times her entire life. So, you'd think she would be having a blast. Guess what??? She started saying "Que aburrido!!!". After maybe her forth complaint, I told her that I would buy her a bus ticket back to San Jose. She looked suprised. I told her that if I hear one more complaint, I'm walking straight to the bus office and sending you home. Period. I told her listen - I'm going to have a good time with or without you. I'm not going to put up with any phucking complaints. There are LOTS of women in this world that don't complain. She changed her whole attitude immediately and started smiling and laughing again. WTF!!!!

Latinas can just be rude. They have no sense of "If things aren't perfect, just suck it up and make the best of it." They learn survival from their mummies, not etiquette. I found out later, that she expected me to arrange horse back rides on the beach. Well, phuck it all. Am I supposed to read her mind? Ahhh wait... this was just her spin on why she was a dud for about half a day on the beach.

When we got to MA, she didn't like the hotel because there was no cable TV. I asked her why the hell we need cable TV when we are at a jungle/beach resort. We will only be in the room when we sleep and phuck. Period. She frowned and looked around and started with the "que aburrido" bullshit again. I told her I was going to talk to the front desk and left. Instead, I walked down to the beach by myself and ditched her.

Again, this fixed it and she was bright-eyed and bushy tailed when I returned an hour later.

In the end, when I dropped her off in SJ, she never once said "thank you" for anything. In fact, I never heard her once say thank you the entire trip.

A week later, we went out to dinner and I confronted her on the "thank you" issue. She gave me a crazy stare, eye to eye, for a LONG time before answering. She finally answered, "yes, I said thank you in SJ, you just don't remember." I remember exactly what she said in SJ. She walked out of the car and said "Me piensa," which is a far cry from thank you. Her "Me piensa" was funny twist, because the only thing I thought about afterwards was her complaining and lack of gratitude and that I'd never think of taking her to the beach again. "si claro... te pienso mucho. Nunca volvemos ir a la playa juntos. Ciao."

NEEXXXXTTTT!!!! Thank gawd there is variety and volume down there.

Gawd - this so closely mirrors my own experience taking my ex-novia to the beach on several occasions that it's almost eerie. I only wish I'd had the juevos to deal with it like you did and tell her to take a hike right then and there. And I also raised the 'showing gratitude' issue in our very last conversation at the time we broke it off for good.

As I've alluded to elsewhere, I've had a hell of a lot better time hanging out with several working girls over the past few trips than I ever did with my "non-pro" ex-novia.

Yeap - thank God for variety and volume.

GR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:46 pm 

Isn't life just a grand adventure??? I'm serious.

On one hand, I can have a gringa in the US who is totally polite, educated, cultural, fun and self supported by way of a good-paying job. The downside - she is bad in bed. I need to marry her. Inevitiably we will have Ch*ldren. She will not let me have fun. She will likely divorce me and break me financially.

On the other hand, I can have a latina in her native country. She is rude, un-educated, completely un-cultured beyond her own world, and completely dependent on me monetarily. She is ridiculous in bed and her blowjob crosses my eyes. I don't need to marry her. I don't want her K*ds, but she may try to get knocked-up. She LETS me have fun and even welcomes a second chica in bed on occaison. She can only divorce me, if I marry her. She isn't going to intentionally break me financially, but she begs for money everyday.

I've been staring at the two hands for the last two years. I'm still TOTALLY into latinas. Despite their quirks and annoyances, there is just a LOT of upside. I'm also one of the few people in my peer group in the US who is not divorced or in a miserably boring marriage. My buddies here live through me vicariously. Pura Vida!!!! They beg for my stories and are totally envious.

To coin a phrase from Alcoholics Anonymous - Keep coming back. It works if you work it. Let me paraphrase this - work it - but first learn the game.

Man... I'm hammered again. Can I have another drink?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:24 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Chi_trekker wrote:
Isn't life just a grand adventure??? I'm serious.

On one hand, I can have a gringa in the US who is totally polite, educated, cultural, fun and self supported by way of a good-paying job. The downside - she is bad in bed. I need to marry her. Inevitiably we will have Ch*ldren. She will not let me have fun. She will likely divorce me and break me financially.

On the other hand, I can have a latina in her native country. She is rude, un-educated, completely un-cultured beyond her own world, and completely dependent on me monetarily. She is ridiculous in bed and her blowjob crosses my eyes. I don't need to marry her. I don't want her K*ds, but she may try to get knocked-up. She LETS me have fun and even welcomes a second chica in bed on occaison. She can only divorce me, if I marry her. She isn't going to intentionally break me financially, but she begs for money everyday.

I've been staring at the two hands for the last two years. I'm still TOTALLY into latinas. Despite their quirks and annoyances, there is just a LOT of upside. I'm also one of the few people in my peer group in the US who is not divorced or in a miserably boring marriage. My buddies here live through me vicariously. Pura Vida!!!! They beg for my stories and are totally envious.

To coin a phrase from Alcoholics Anonymous - Keep coming back. It works if you work it. Let me paraphrase this - work it - but first learn the game.

Man... I'm hammered again. Can I have another drink?
Chi, you should thank the many gringos before you who trained the Latina you just described, a normal Latina would pretty much be like the gringa!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:22 am 

Chi_trekker wrote:

Chi_trekker, that is a great post and comparison of the unique position that you are in at this point in your life. The great thing is that you are smart enough to see the good and bad of both scenarios and what they most likely hold in store for the (your) future. I also look around at friends my age and and the situations they are "stuck" in and realize how fortunate I am in to have my freedom and a little spending money to do what I want. So many guys get caught up in the moment and make life changing decisions based on emotion or thinking with the little head and lack the vision and clear thinking you seem to have.

It sounds like you've also learned how to take charge with the latinas and control much of the nonsense that comes along with being involved with them. Although it may be a struggle which way to go, (or not since we know where you're heading soon :twisted: ) I'd say your ability to rise above the drama and your short-term desires to see it all for what it really is puts you in charge and definitely a cut above of so many desperate guys that let their brains turn to jello when it comes to women.
But yes it is an adventure and one day you may crave something more or some hot little package will come along and turn your brain to mush too.
Keep us posted!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:25 am 

Gypsy wrote:
Chi, you should thank the many gringos before you who trained the Latina you just described, a normal Latina would pretty much be like the gringa![/b][/size]

The girl I'm seeing in CR has never been with a gringo before. So, I guess I need to break her in?

I disagree. I've lived in CR for about 6 months and maybe met one girl in CR who resembles a gringa. Unfortunately she is taken. She has a college education and works for a pharmacuetical company. Perhaps you are talking about latinas in america?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:13 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Chi_trekker wrote:
Gypsy wrote:
Chi, you should thank the many gringos before you who trained the Latina you just described, a normal Latina would pretty much be like the gringa![/b][/size]

The girl I'm seeing in CR has never been with a gringo before. So, I guess I need to break her in?

I disagree. I've lived in CR for about 6 months and maybe met one girl in CR who resembles a gringa. Unfortunately she is taken. She has a college education and works for a pharmacuetical company. Perhaps you are talking about latinas in america?
Chi, what I meant was that a normal Latina, like in non-puta, is pretty much like a normal, non-puta Gringa when it comes to sex. A normal Latina won't give you a blowjob, they'd enjoy DATY, but be reluctant to kiss you if you do it, and pretty much forget about any kinky sex.
I think that living for 6 months in CR would give you a lot of experience, but it doesn't compare to the 25 years I lived in Cuba, plus the 20 years I've been married to a Latina from Central America. I can tell you this: 20 years hasn't been enough to really know my wife. My friend, those Latinas can be very sneaky!
As for your gal, well I hope you're right. I really do!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:53 pm 

Gypsy wrote:
Chi, what I meant was that a normal Latina, like in non-puta, is pretty much like a normal, non-puta Gringa when it comes to sex. A normal Latina won't give you a blowjob, they'd enjoy DATY, but be reluctant to kiss you if you do it, and pretty much forget about any kinky sex.
[/b][/size]

Why would a "normal" latina NOT provide a blow job, yet enjoy DATY? This doesn't really make sense. People are people. EVERYONE has their own likes and dislikes in bed. Kinky sex??? It all depends on the person. Kissing afterwards??? I gave and received sloppy kisses afterwards many times with both latinas and gringas. I've also gotten into some pretty weird kinky shit with both latinas and gringas in CR and in the states. This particular one fantasizes about an extra chica in bed. Please stand by for the report.

I think you are generalizing a bit much.

I also think maybe you are just talking about your longtime novia/esposa in Cuba. She sounds like an exception... As a general rule, I find latinas both in the states and in their native land to be WAYYYYY HOT IN BED. Its in their blood.

I also appreciate the word of caution. I'm pretty aware of their sneaky games. They win over gringas in this category.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:14 pm 

I thought about this and by "normal" I mean educated, with a job, not a puta.

Concerning sex... what the hell is normal? Ask Dr. Phil that question!!! Anything goes in bed man!!! Providing its consensual, legal and not dangerous.

If you can't get your woman to suck your dick, then you have a problem that I can't really counsel you on. Is there something mushroom-like growing on it??? I've had "good" blowjobs and "bad" blowjobs. But, NO blowjob and I see her to the door. NEXT!!! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

i dated a beautiful colombian woman-about 5'3" 115 lbs
double d naturals she was 44 but looked 28- no wrinkles
worked for revlon in colombia

one day she came over un- announced and i had 2 woman over just talking- about a business realtionship she thought i had slept the previous night with them...

she comes in wants some wine-so i open bottle-proceeds to drink whole bottle; then i notice her standing over kitchen sink trying to cut her wrists.
She did it very ligtly so no veins were cut; then i have to hold her down
for 1 1/2 hours and i'm stressing out-can't leave her alone in bathroom
because she is trying to open the lite cuts she made with a nail clipper.

finally i call and ambulance because i am getting burnt out and loosing
my ability to stay healthy myself.

they gave her a sedative in hospital and i went by 2 hrs later and held her.

she was prescribed anti-depressants in the past when she came to america because she was lonely and sad here but wasn't taking them at the time.............but interesting things to think about here..about the emotional state of some of the colombian women..