www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:55 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I see that CRT people keep getting upset around here about girls getting passwords and surfing these boards. Admin wants to make us change passwords every month now. Yuk. I don't think it is that big a deal. They don't cause much trouble. And, its good for them to know that they need to behave or word gets out. And as for photos, sheesh. I haven't seen anything posted that is any worse than what Paris, Britney, and the rest of the "A" list girls are willing to flash for photographers.

I say don't sweat the small things in life. I don't blame them for being curious like cats. After all, they seem to be made of the same stuff...

-PA :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:45 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Password every month? :evil: Don't think so. :evil: Since I'm not one who shares passwords or the stupid dumbass who logs on with a Tica on his shoulder, :x I'm not in favor of this. Just my two cents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:39 am 

Imagine what these men must be like taking hookers all this serious. Really amazing that people do not have more of a real life than this :? :) ..... Sure hookers are great entertainment as long as you keep it brief & in a controlled safe enviornment. I bet this guy wishes her never got envolved with this one :(
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21230656/?GT1=10450

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:14 am 

Ditto Zippy, I've been wondering this for a long time. I am respectful of the girls when I am with them and enjoy the time, but I don't give this thing hardly a second thought. Anymore than the person who cuts my hair, serves me in a restaurant, etc. They are people and I respect that but not an important part of my life. It's like watching a soap opera seeing the trials and anguish of guys worrying over prostitutes. As for the site, I will never give access to a chica out of respect to others privacy. But I could care less if any chica happens to see anything I've posted. Why? They are hookers and have no significance in my life. And I don't do anything I need to hide.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:23 pm 
:D hell yeah them kittens need to learn what we like and dislike :D esp the one that give a bad session and have there hand out for propina :!: No propina for bad service :D but i bet they can read a phucking calender :!: :idea: and know when certain dates are :!: :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:47 pm 

Zippy.....nice link. I am confident that guy wishes he never got inolved with that one. Gotta agree with you and Thirdworld on this topic. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:13 pm 

That link reminds me of the Ted Binion murder in Las Vegas in 1998.Binion was part owner of The Horseshoe was killed by his girlfriends (ex stripper)other boyfriend for money.Binion had spoiled that ungratefull bitch with all kinds of things including a new Benz.The worst day of his life was meeting her!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:26 pm 

The captain save a hoes will always give out their passwords. It can't be stopped!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:31 pm 

Dr. Form;
Didn't that bimbo beat the muder rap? Agree that the worst (or perhaps I should say unluckiest) day of his life was meeting her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:32 pm 

I guess somehow like some of you all here I have been lucky in some ways. As much as I love women & respect "parts of them" I never felt they were worth phucking up my life for. I had as much fun as my buds without all the paper work or grief. I will do a lot to please a sensible woman but leaving myself real vulnerable is not one of them. For one thing you don't have to or if they make you think you have to IMHO you have the wrong woman. There is always NEXT!

Mutual fun is one thing but No T&A is worth a bunch of BS let alone your life. Most women are far to unstable to allow them to run the show :wink: :).

Most these men that get really raped by a woman I feel must live in a real life of delusions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:48 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Zippy wrote:
Imagine what these men must be like taking hookers all this serious. Really amazing that people do not have more of a real life than this :? :) ..... Sure hookers are great entertainment as long as you keep it brief & in a controlled safe enviornment. I bet this guy wishes her never got envolved with this one :(
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21230656/?GT1=10450

Zippy, don't forget that some of us sometimes find one that's different. Well, at least until we find out that she's not. :shock: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:12 pm 

Really think about how stupid we all are at times :o :D ?? Look how many people use the F-word??? Some people use it daily like it is something ugly or bad (example boy did they get F...ed etc.) then we wonder why women can be so difficult at times with the real act :lol: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:23 pm 

Mia2Ewr wrote:
Dr. Form;
Didn't that bimbo beat the muder rap? Agree that the worst (or perhaps I should say unluckiest) day of his life was meeting her.
Yes she beat the rap.Karma will catch her some day!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:06 am 

One of my favorite expressions imitating these "hooker struck" (as opposed to star-struck) Gringos is "No,no,no ( precisely 3 no's) THIS ONE'S DIFFERENT. lol