www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:03 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

What a week it’s been. Long time girl friend and I had a nice adventure trip planned but called that thing quits. I was thinking a nice trip away could help cure some of our thorns but now just canceling her flight and going solo as I’m committed to an AirBNB in arenal for 2 of those nights.
Original plan was to start in Quopos and MA for the first two nights and end at arenal.

Now I’m thinking fly in and check out SJ for a bit before heading to Jaco and still finishing in arenal.
I’ve done some basic research and have an idea of where the action is to pick up ladies at the Sportsman’s or Amistad in SJ. Monica’s is a name I’ve seen a lot. Also plan to hit Cocal in Jaco.

I will have a rental and know that’s not ideal in SJ. Any recommendations on where to park and stay while I Uber around the city for convenience?
What’s the situation with seeking website or any other hookup app in advance? Worth it to target in on any specifics?

I am most looking to score a great 3 some. Wheee the chicks just go all in whether they are really into it or not with each other. Any one have any referrals for that specific specialty? Any other crash course info that would be helpful to a guy on short notice while I dig around to see what’s relevant from 2010 to now in the forums?

Some great tips so far, but looking for all the help I can get in advance.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

A lot of questions and all depending on budget of course. But on the car rental, if you are spending a day or so in SJ, then I would push off getting the car until you are ready to leave, otherwise just leave it in hotel parking (depending on what hotel).

Also, in SJ, I like the Taormina for picking up live. Sportsman did not have the selection that I was looking for anyway. A little more money, but easier to find what you like.

In Jaco, the Cocal is always good. You will find everything you need at the Frog bar or the beach bar. Just have fun and ensure that your hotel will take unregistered guests. Try Hotel Jaco or the Cocal for hotels that are easy, close and open. There are a few condos there from the Palms on the far end to the Diamonte del sol and Vista Mar right there at the Cocal.

On the apps, the best one that I have had work for me is using Tender. I have picked up some on Instagram and one or two on Facebook. But Tender is a solid hit. Just look for those open to short term.

Threesomes are typically easy to get into. I picked up two girls at Oz Sports Bar (near Cocal) that were eating there and they were open to it. I only really wanted the one, but felt bad leaving the other so me being the helpful person --- I brought them both home. ;) In the end, it should not be a problem at all.