www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 5:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: I, MONGER
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:12 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

OK, I first came to Costa Rica when I was 50 around 2005, got addicted and never looked back. No matter what happens in the rest of my life, however short or long it may be, I'm 63 next month, I will remain boldly and unashamedly, a monger. 8)

It didn't start out this way...I was married at age 30 to a crazy wild hot Cubanita, we were mad in love and lust, and growing old together, raising K*ds and becoming grandparents was in our dreams but it was not to pass. Divorced many years later I went through a number of girlfriends, some I'm sorry I let get away, some I thank G*d got away, a few lived with me, one was engaged to me and more than one now hate me... :evil:

In any event, as my final decade or so fast approaches, I have made a decision to retire back in Costa Rica and live out my end of days enjoying the pursuit of mongerhood. I have this problem...or is it issue...whatever it is, I can't look at a woman over 50, sometimes even late 40's and get turned on. I can look at some really beautiful ones like Salma Hayek and say well there's exceptions everywhere but I'm talking the vast majority of women. :roll:

A friend of mine in my age group once tried to set me up with a lady my age. She was a model in her youth and a classy beautiful elegant lady with big (fake but big) boobs, big booty, hot legs and skinny waist, very curvy and sexy for her age, top choice for our age group, all the guys talked about how hot she was. She had seen pics of me, my fb page and general hanging around our circle of friends and she arranged for my friend to have us meet, I was reluctant but horny, been a while since my last CR visit, I didn't have any local stripper to sugar daddy at the time, a habit of mine while in the USA, and what the hey, she was asking for it... :twisted: .

Several of us got together at a quiet casual local nightclub for the plus 50 crowd and she and I started talking. She was still very pretty, fun, intelligent and exciting. Then I noticed her eagle talon feet in her sandals, her knarled wrinkled grandma hands and her swaggering turkey neck, left untouched by her last plastic surgery.

I choked, I excused myself to go to the bathroom and when I returned, I announced to everyone I had gotten an emergency call from my older sister who is having chest pains and I was out of there. My older sister lives 100 miles away and has a heart like a racehorse...I was out of there faster than John Wilkes Booth from the Ford Theater the night Lincoln was shot... :mrgreen:

As I make my plans to retire back in Costa Rica this year, there is this woman in my life. She is an elegant sexy classy exotic tall Russian girl, 45, beautiful, fun, intelligent and sweet. We have been good friends for over a year and I have acted like a boyfriend in many ways helping her, taking care of things for her, just spending time together. We really like each other and get along great, she's 18 years younger than me. Recently she hinted strongly she would like our relationship to step up to the next level. :o

Of course if my I.Q. had an additional 10 or 15 points placing me close to 95 or 100, I would do backflips and rejoice. Nope. I explained to her I'm retiring in CR this year and we'll always be friends and I'll always care about her, blah blah blah. Frank Zappa once did a song called "Dancing fool" I think of it when I realize that I am...helplessly....a mongering fool :!: :!: :!:

Who's with me :?: :?: :?:

Post subject: Re: I, MONGER
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:40 pm 

I can't say if I'm with you or not. My reading for comprehension lapsed about the time you got divorced.

I would appreciate the name and coordinates of the cougar dance club you mentioned though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:13 pm 

Netgems, looks like another potential nice monogamous man was ruined by the chicas in Costa Rica.
It's a club that many of us are in. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:49 am 

Before you commit to CR give me just one shot at showing you Medellin. You won't regret it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:33 pm 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Before you commit to CR give me just one shot at showing you Medellin. You won't regret it.

I won't go there initially, but I definitely want to visit some time with you guys, I know CR like the back of my hand and have several friends there already, plus the company I'm working with is interested in me hiring some ticas (non ho's) for a small call center for insurance, and I have a partner who owns a corp. in CR, but definitely want to check it out!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:00 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Netgems wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:

I won't go there initially, but I definitely want to visit some time with you guys, I know CR like the back of my hand and have several friends there already, plus the company I'm working with is interested in me hiring some ticas (non ho's) for a small call center for insurance, and I have a partner who owns a corp. in CR, but definitely want to check it out!

I would be surprised if you went to Columbia, and then ever wanted to go to Costa Rica again! The MDE has "cured" me ever making Costa Rica my main mongering destination! I will always return because to the CR, for the fishing, but Columbia replaced Costa Rica as my preferred mongering destination after one visit last July!

CostaReeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:45 am 

hotdogg wrote:
I can't say if I'm with you or not. My reading for comprehension lapsed about the time you got divorced.

I would appreciate the name and coordinates of the cougar dance club you mentioned though.

..."Then I noticed her eagle talon feet in her sandals, her gnarled wrinkled grandma hands and her swaggering turkey neck, left untouched by her last plastic surgery"...

if this is acceptable to you, and you look reasonably good at 50,60, 70...they are all over the USA my friend, any big city, any small town. My problem is I just don't want to envision my grandma while bustin a nut...to each his own, I have a buddy that comes down with us from time to time, he's a big guy and only selects fatties, and I don't mean sexy thick girls, I mean fatties, so if you like oldies, and I don't mean 50's sock hop tunes, bring a quart of lube for those dried up pusses and have at it :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:12 am 

Netgems wrote:
hotdogg wrote:

..."Then I noticed her eagle talon feet in her sandals, her gnarled wrinkled grandma hands and her swaggering turkey neck, left untouched by her last plastic surgery"...

if this is acceptable to you, and you look reasonably good at 50,60, 70...they are all over the USA my friend, any big city, any small town. My problem is I just don't want to envision my grandma while bustin a nut...to each his own, I have a buddy that comes down with us from time to time, he's a big guy and only selects fatties, and I don't mean sexy thick girls, I mean fatties, so if you like oldies, and I don't mean 50's sock hop tunes, bring a quart of lube for those dried up pusses and have at it :!: :!: :!:

Made in jest amigo. If that was my thing I'd be signed up at This Old pu*sy dot com forum.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:09 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Netgems wrote:
OK, I first came to Costa Rica when I was 50 around 2005, got addicted and never looked back. No matter what happens in the rest of my life, however short or long it may be, I'm 63 next month, I will remain boldly and unashamedly, a monger. 8)

It didn't start out this way...I was married at age 30 to a crazy wild hot Cubanita, we were mad in love and lust, and growing old together, raising K*ds and becoming grandparents was in our dreams but it was not to pass. Divorced many years later I went through a number of girlfriends, some I'm sorry I let get away, some I thank G*d got away, a few lived with me, one was engaged to me and more than one now hate me... :evil:

In any event, as my final decade or so fast approaches, I have made a decision to retire back in Costa Rica and live out my end of days enjoying the pursuit of mongerhood. I have this problem...or is it issue...whatever it is, I can't look at a woman over 50, sometimes even late 40's and get turned on. I can look at some really beautiful ones like Salma Hayek and say well there's exceptions everywhere but I'm talking the vast majority of women. :roll:

A friend of mine in my age group once tried to set me up with a lady my age. She was a model in her youth and a classy beautiful elegant lady with big (fake but big) boobs, big booty, hot legs and skinny waist, very curvy and sexy for her age, top choice for our age group, all the guys talked about how hot she was. She had seen pics of me, my fb page and general hanging around our circle of friends and she arranged for my friend to have us meet, I was reluctant but horny, been a while since my last CR visit, I didn't have any local stripper to sugar daddy at the time, a habit of mine while in the USA, and what the hey, she was asking for it... :twisted: .

Several of us got together at a quiet casual local nightclub for the plus 50 crowd and she and I started talking. She was still very pretty, fun, intelligent and exciting. Then I noticed her eagle talon feet in her sandals, her knarled wrinkled grandma hands and her swaggering turkey neck, left untouched by her last plastic surgery.

I choked, I excused myself to go to the bathroom and when I returned, I announced to everyone I had gotten an emergency call from my older sister who is having chest pains and I was out of there. My older sister lives 100 miles away and has a heart like a racehorse...I was out of there faster than John Wilkes Booth from the Ford Theater the night Lincoln was shot... :mrgreen:

As I make my plans to retire back in Costa Rica this year, there is this woman in my life. She is an elegant sexy classy exotic tall Russian girl, 45, beautiful, fun, intelligent and sweet. We have been good friends for over a year and I have acted like a boyfriend in many ways helping her, taking care of things for her, just spending time together. We really like each other and get along great, she's 18 years younger than me. Recently she hinted strongly she would like our relationship to step up to the next level. :o

Of course if my I.Q. had an additional 10 or 15 points placing me close to 95 or 100, I would do backflips and rejoice. Nope. I explained to her I'm retiring in CR this year and we'll always be friends and I'll always care about her, blah blah blah. Frank Zappa once did a song called "Dancing fool" I think of it when I realize that I am...helplessly....a mongering fool :!: :!: :!:

Who's with me :?: :?: :?:

We can blame Mother Nature 'that bitch' for all our love of younger ladies, most women are done being able to have K*ds in their late 30's

Sad part most ladies do not develop a great personality by 25 , @45 I also feel in no mans land, but you are doing it right being honest with them and yourself IMO.

Not sure if I will ever again find the "peace of mind " that is found in a relationship again.

Last edited by Stinger on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:25 am 

I would also say Ecuador is a good choice. It has everything from Quito (11,000' or so) in the mountains, it has a large metro area with typical Wal-Mart type stores, but yet somewhat smaller feel than a typical U.S. large city; to the beaches of Salinas, or Manta. All of this for much less than CR. The people have not been spoiled by Gringo's yet either. International Living has called this there best retirement destination, in the world, for 6 out of the 7 past years.

I agree with PR about Colombia, although maybe not MDE. I will be in MDE at the end of the week, staying at the Mansion. While I greatly enjoy my "vacations" there, I am not sure I would want to live there. Beautiful women, without a doubt. In just my short time visiting there (7-8 years) I have seen it also become more "Gringoized". I am also looking at Pereira. Also a city with many services, but more of a colonial type environment, and fewer Gringo's.

My plan is to move around the world following summer. I plan to stay 3-6 months in many locations around the world. If I find one I really enjoy, I can always "retire" there.

If it were just for the mongering, I would stay home. Southern California must be the capital for mongering. I receive far better services from my local KMP's, or VMP's than I do when I travel. Sugar is like Luna locally, and I do not have to travel. Fortunately I enjoy being in different cultures also.

Wherever you go, there you are!!! Enjoy............

Health & happiness to all.....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:38 pm 

That's what old "cougars" do, they want that same "nice guy" now to take care of them or become daddy to some other guys k!ds, That same nice guy who they blew off without mercy when they were in their prime years.

Please nobody do this.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:39 am 

My goal was always to Retire at 50. Never been married/no K*ds. Turned 50 in May of 2016. The day after my Birthday I flew to Pattaya and Retired. Here Women over 35 are old ladies. I know exactly what you are saying about women your own age. NOT for me either. Enjoy the last days of your life with HOT/Young women! (Muslim men/terrorists are looking for 70 virgins in heaven - I'm looking for them on Earth!) Make your move with no Regrets.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:32 am 

I'm 46 and find most women over 35 or so unattractive. I prefer women in their twenties for sure. If you are tempted to feel bad for those middle ages women you are blowing off, consider that they (the formerly attractive ones anyway) were quite likely cold hearted C*ck teases who left a trail of men in their wake while in their twenties. You are simply an agent of righteous karma. I truly enjoy when women my age get angry when I parade by with a 23 year old. Nothing will set off a formally attractive middle aged woman than seeing a man her own age with a beautiful younger woman. It is painful reminder for them that their best days are long gone. As men, we often have our best days in middle age. I love being 46. I do mongering trips several times per year and also bang hot local women when home. The key is staying fit. It is easy to pull young women (non-pros) as a guy in middle age but ONLY if you are in great shape.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:27 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I am envious. I clearly need to make more Money! :shock:

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:31 pm 

Haywood Jablommi wrote:
I'm 46 and find most women over 35 or so unattractive. I prefer women in their twenties for sure. If you are tempted to feel bad for those middle ages women you are blowing off, consider that they (the formerly attractive ones anyway) were quite likely cold hearted C*ck teases who left a trail of men in their wake while in their twenties. You are simply an agent of righteous karma. I truly enjoy when women my age get angry when I parade by with a 23 year old. Nothing will set off a formally attractive middle aged woman than seeing a man her own age with a beautiful younger woman. It is painful reminder for them that their best days are long gone. As men, we often have our best days in middle age. I love being 46. I do mongering trips several times per year and also bang hot local women when home. The key is staying fit. It is easy to pull young women (non-pros) as a guy in middle age but ONLY if you are in great shape.

I hear ya, bro. When I was 20's, 30,'s even 40's, never had a problem scoring hot babes, mid 40's my average g/f was always late 20's, still super hot but no one would think she's my daughter...it was only when I hit my 50's that the younger girls started losing interest, but to my surprise, I live in steamy sex capital South Florida, and all of a sudden little sexy secretaries and office clerks and receptionists I know would talk to me and complain about how expensive it is here and they're late on something... :oops: :cry:

A monger was born :!: :!: :!: :arrow: and I would carefully "joke" she needs a "sugar daddy" to not end up insulting her if I was out of line, putting my foot in my mouth and making an offer. Many joked back and hinted if they wanted one, they would want him to be a "nice guy" like "me" and some would give a little longer wistful look. Some didn't have a car and needed "rides home", some, after several meet n greet sessions ended up with a nice, freshly bought used car... :twisted: My first foray into pay for play! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

At age 53 I never heard of Costa Rica, I remember I loved pineapples and that's where they're from, and since I was in real estate I knew time share condos on the beach were down there and it was beautiful like Hawaii, and it was north of Panama, but that was it. A buddy called me 2 weeks before Christmas, in my biz we took off 2 weeks before and after Xmas, he had retired early down there a mile from HDR and told me about the scene, did I want to come hang for a couple weeks? Next day I was on Tico Air I think it's called, and stayed 2 weeks, in those days all a lot of guys knew was HDR and New Fantasy, they were big then. Worked for me, 2 or 3 a day, we also took two of the best to Mt. Arenal for 2 days, I was immediately hooked... :!: :!: :!: :wink:
:wink: :wink:

Since that fateful vaca I'm a committed monger and I never looked back, numerous hot women in their 50's and even 40's tried to lasso me, but I slithered away faster than an eel snake being chased by a croc...kinda same skin a lot of them had come to think of it...Unless some sweet 20 something latches onto you, (and I recommend it) you'll become a respected permanent member of our group...it ain't so bad.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next